If you do not have access to any of the publications below, please send me an e-mail and I will be happy to share a pdf with you.
Articles in peer-reviewed journals
- Forster, T., and M. Heinzel. 2021. “Reacting, Fast and Slow: How World Leaders Shaped Government Responses to COVID-19.” Journal of European Public Policy 28(8): 1299—1320.
- Forster, T., A. Kentikelenis, T. Stubbs, and L. King. 2020. “Globalization and Health Equity: The Impact of Structural Adjustment Programs in Developing Countries.” Social Science & Medicine 267.
- Forster, T., A. Kentikelenis, T. Stubbs, B. Reinsberg, and L. King. 2019. “How Structural Adjustment Programs Affect Inequality: A Disaggregated Analysis of IMF Conditionality, 1980—2014.” Social Science Research 80: 83—113.
- Forster, T., T. Stubbs, and A. Kentikelenis. 2022. “The politics of the International Monetary Fund” in “Handbook on the politics of international development”, eds. M. Deciancio, P. Nemiña, and D. Tussie. Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hadji-Lazaro, P., S. Quorning, T. Fröhlich, H. Theine, and T. Forster. 2022. “Taking the Temperature of the European Green Deal.” Brussels: Foundation for European Progressive Studies (FEPS).
- Doyle, K., T. Forster, A. Kentikelenis, H. Legido-Quigley, and M. Torrecilla. 2019. “Reducing Health Inequalities: The Role of Civil Society.” Brussels: Foundation for European Progressive Studies (FEPS) & Think-tank for Action on Social Change (TASC).
- Forster, T., A. Kentikelenis, and C. Bambra. 2018. “Health Inequalities in Europe: Setting the Stage for Progressive Policy Action.” Brussels: Foundation for European Progressive Studies (FEPS) & Think-tank for Action on Social Change (TASC).
Op-ed and other publications
- Forster, T., and A. Kentikelenis. 2019. “Austerity and Health in Europe: Disentangling the Causal Links.” European Journal of Public Health 29(5): 808—809. (editorial)
- Forster, T., B. Reinsberg, and T. Stubbs. 2019. “IMF says it cares about inequality. But will it change its ways?” The Conversation. 17 July.